Thursday, December 6, 2012

Teen Pick of the Week: Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
My name is Greg Gaines. I am seventeen. I am the one who wrote the book. My physical appearance is unsatisfactory, and there is probably a fungus eating my brain. I'm not even sure I'm a human. Earl Jackson is the only person who is even sort of my friend. We make mediocre films together. Werner Herzog is our biggest influence. Earl is generally filled with violent rage. During my senior year, my mom forced me to become friends with a girl who had cancer. This brought about the destruction of my entire life.

Click on the title to place it on hold at the Ventress Memorial Library!

Read a great teen book recently? Want to recommend it as Teen Pick of the Week? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment